a Breakthrough Relationship with your Horse!
Learn to be a better partner to your horse with
the new Riding Styles Assessment. Affordable and
easy-to-take, and now online!
“The assessment is better than a book about how to be a better rider; I took the 10-minute test online and I got back a 20-page guide with my riding style about how to be a better partner and rider to my horse.”
Grace M. Troyer, Equestrian
Contact us about Train the Trainer options!
“DISCOVER HOW YOUR APPROACH IMPACTS
YOUR HORSE AND HOW TO REFINE IT TO GET THE RELATIONSHIP YOU WANT.”
–Assessment Author Dr. Susan Cain
Watch the videos >>
DISCOVER YOUR UNIQUE RIDING STYLE APPROACH
Introducing The Riding Styles Assessment: Explore the Psychological Side of Riding
Take the Riding Styles Assessment now
and Receive a Full-Color Personalized Guidebook Instantly
- The Riding Styles Assessment and Guidebook instantly show how your own unique approach impacts your horse, and how to flex your style to get the relationship – and results – that you really want.
- The assessment takes about 10 minutes to complete. The stunning full-color study guide will amaze you. Analyze your unique style, read about your strengths and challenges, then create an action plan to get the relationship you really want with your horse.
Free Companion Ebook with Q&A!Download the ebook to help you better understand your Riding Styles!
What if your horse could talk to you? Tell you what you could do to improve your experience with them, well now they can! By taking this simple assessment, you discover your unique riding style and create a better relationship with your horse.
View Sample Pages of the Assessment
What is Your Riding Style?
The Riding Styles Assessment has been created to improve your relationship with your horse. The Riding Style Assessment includes online and printer friendly learning guides and materials that will guide you toward creating an optimal “fit” to your horse.
DIRECT & CONFIDENT
PERSUASIVE & FRIENDLY
CALM & CONSISTENT
PRECISE & DETAILED
Find out your style now, and improve your riding impact today!
What’s your style? Is it:
- A direct, confident approach to your horse,
- A persuasive, friendly approach,
- A calm and consistent approach,
- A precise, highly detailed approach